A world travel guide for children to learn some interesting facts about countries.Sugerencia de uso
1. Project the world travel guide for students showing Canada facts.
2. Go over vocabulary with students
3. Tell students they are going to use the information to write 3 to 5 sentences about Canada, i.e, Languages: English, French : In Canada English and French are spoken, or People speak English and French in Canada.
4. Invite students to write the same number of sentences about Mexico.
5. Finally, invite students to exchange their sentences with another student and compare.
Compartir MED en classroom: