A world travel guide for children to learn some interesting facts about countries.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show students the blogs with information about Mexico and about Peru.
2. Tell students they are going to draw a Venn Diagram like the ones they worked within previous sessions. You can draw it on the board for them to remember.
3. Start reading facts about Mexico and help with vocabulary as necessary and ask students to take notes in their diagram.
4. Continue the reading with information about Peru , offer help with vocabulary, and invite students to take notes in their diagram.
5. Finally, ask students to compare in pairs their Venn diagram.
Compartir MED en classroom: