A short sample of a legend for students to read and practice identifying its componentsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the Venn diagram file and make copies for students to work with the Pyramids information.
2. Project the web page using the beam projector: Pyramids
3. Show students the introduction and paraphrase it for them.
4. Ask students to read the paragraph on Egypt and work with vocabulary.
5. Continue the reading with The Americas.
6. Tell students they are going to complete the Venn Diagram in pairs with information on Egypt and Mexico comparing and contrasting.
7. Finally, invite some volunteers to present their diagrams.
Compartir MED en classroom: