Venn diagram to help students compare and contrast as well as identify items in common.Sugerencia de uso
1. Project the diagram from the web page using the beam projector.
2. Ask students to identify what the topic is and the diagram is contrasting.
3. Tell students to copy in their notebook the diagram without the information.
4. Invite students to read the “Country Living characteristics”, then move to the “Town living ones”.
5. Invite students then to copy the information in the diagram.
6. Discuss with students the things both types of living have in common.
7. Finally, ask students to work in pairs and draw another diagram and compare Mexico and the United States .
Compartir MED en classroom: