A travel blog written by a boy about his experiences in other countries.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the travel blog.
2. Show the title “Panama City” and ask students if they know what the capital of Panama is and what the city is famous for (The Panama Canal)
3. Invite students to read the first paragraph and talk in pairs about Panama: houses, size of the city, etc.
4. Scroll down and show students the pictures and read the second paragraph where they talk about the Panama Canal.
5. Finally, invite volunteers to read aloud the last part of the trip. Comment on how happy, disappointed, excited the family was.
Compartir MED en classroom: