A travel blog written by a boy about his experiences in other countries.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the travel blog.
2. Show the title “Boquete” and discuss it with students. Ask students what language is spoken in Panamá (Spanish), that’s why the name of the town.
3. Invite students to read the first paragraph and comment in pairs on the types of tours in that town.
4. Scroll down and show students the pictures and read the second paragraph
5. Finally, invite volunteers to share their opinions about this town and say if the family liked this adventure or not.
Compartir MED en classroom: