A travel blog written by a boy about his experiences in other countries.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the travel blog.
2. Show the title “Notes from a Big World” and discuss it with students.
3. “Happy New Year from Panama” and ask students the date the blog was written (Jan4, 2014)
4. Scroll down and show students the two-paragraph description and ask for volunteers to read aloud.
5. Ask students to work in pairs and talk about what these facts mean in the description: 2013, tropical destination, chilly temperatures, off to South America.
6. Finally, invite students to share with their class how they imagine this trip went.
Compartir MED en classroom: