A travel blog written by a boy about his experiences in other countries.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the travel blog.
2. Read the title of the blog to students: Notes from A.J.
3. Project the first part of the blog and read the introduction with students.
4. Ask students questions, what type of information is A.J giving about his trip(s)
5. Scroll down and show the paragraph “ Traveling”. Read it with students and discuss it with them. Show the pictures as well.
6. Finally, ask students what type of information is given there, i.e., activities, prices, places?
Compartir MED en classroom: