A travel blog of families where parents and children write about their experiences together.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the travel blog.
2. Read the title of the blog to students: Paris with Kids ~ Tips for Exploring the City of Lights as a Family
3. Ask students what city is “The City of Lights” and show the first part of the blog where the general information is given.
4. Ask students questions, what is the text about?, what is the mother saying about Paris?
5. Scroll down and show the paragraph “ 1. Take kids to Montmartre.” and read it with students.
6. Finally, ask students what type of information is given there, i.e., activities, prices, places?
Compartir MED en classroom: