A travel blog of families where parents and children write about their experiences together.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the travel blog.
2. Read the title of the blog to students: THINGS TO DO IN WISCONSIN DELLS IN THE WINTER: OUR 3 DAY ITINERARY
3. Show the first part of the blog where the general information is given and work with vocabulary.
4. Ask students questions, what is the text about?, what is the mother saying about Wisconsin? , have you traveled with your mom or dad?
5. Scroll down and show the paragraph “Snowboard Lessons at Cascade Mountain” and read it with students.
6. Finally, ask students what type of information is given there, i.e., activities, prices, places?
Compartir MED en classroom: