A short sample of a legend for students to read and practice identifying its componentsSugerencia de uso
1. Project the page showing the legend using the beam projector
2. Read the legend along with the students and work on new vocabulary.
3. Ask students to identify the three basic parts in a legend shown in the previous session: introduction, development, outcome
4. Discuss them with students and ask them to complete that diagram with the information of The Loch Ness Monster
5. Finally, invite students to share their information with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: