A well-balanced description of the structure of a legend for students to read and then compareSugerencia de uso
1. Project the page using the beam projector.
2. Show the first part of the document for students to read what a legend is what its main parts are.
3. Complete the information with a couple of examples-
4. Invite students to draw in their notebook a table with this info: 1. Introduction, 2 development, 3. Outcome
5. Scroll down and read the next line in the paragraph, “ the story revolves around a historical or culturally important character” and ask them for some examples from their textbook.
6. Finally, invite students to make a draft with descriptions in their own words of the three parts in a legend mentioned above in number 4 and compare their work with another classmate.
Compartir MED en classroom: