A traditional legend for children to enjoy reading aloud and learning about other cultures.Sugerencia de uso
1. Project the legend using the beam projector.
2. Tell students this is one very popular legend, Pandora’s box.
3. Show the first part of the legend and start reading aloud.
4. Scroll down and keep on showing the text and read.
5. Invite students to listen to you and follow the legend. Let them interrupt when they have vocabulary questions.
6. Finally, have some volunteers read the legend with you or choose students to read Pandora, the voices and the narrator and help with rhythm and intonation.
Compartir MED en classroom: