Video which offers a traditional Alaska legend for children to enjoy and learn about other culturesSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video.
2. Play the video and have students listen to the legend.
3. Ask students to identify the characters, then the context.
4. Play the video again and ask students questions, who was lost in the waters of Alaska?, what did the bear do to the salmon?, etc.
5. Finally, invite students to retell the story in their own words in pairs.
Compartir MED en classroom: