An animated version of a classic story for children to read it and record their own version of it.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the story and download and print the worksheet for students.
2. Divide the video into 4 segments since it takes 6 minutes.
3. Review the story with students and play the video.
4. Tell students they are going to write the dialogues in groups of five, Jack , Mr. Peddler, Jack’s mom, the giant, and the duck.
5. Help with the organization and consider using the same lines in the video.
6. Invite students to record their stories on a cellular phone or the available equipment.
7. Finally, play some of those versions for the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: