An animated version of a classic story for children to read it and record their own version of it.Sugerencia de uso
1. Project the video using the beam projector and if available, recording equipment or a cellular phone.
2. Tell students everybody knows this story, however, this particular version might be a little different.
3. Review the story with students and play the video.
4. Tell students they are going to write the dialogues in groups of three, little red riding hood, the wolf and the narrator.
5. Help with the organization and consider using the same lines in the video.
6. Invite students to record their stories on a cellular phone or the available equipment.
7. Finally, play some of those versions for the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: