A traditional story for children to enjoy and work with comprehension.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the story and download and print the worksheet for students.
2. Divide the video into 5 segments since it takes 7 minutes.
3. Play the video and use good speakers for students to listen or play the video and pause to paraphrase that part for them.
4. Ask questions about the village, the travellers, the soup they made, etc.
5. Hand the worksheet out and guide students through it: they need to write down the characters, the setting, what the problem is in the sroty and the solution given as well as the theme.
6. Invite students to get together in groups of three and compare their answers.
7. Finally, invite volunteers to share the answers in their groups.
Compartir MED en classroom: