Short animation for students to enjoy a lovely story that will make students work with values.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the animation.
2. Write on the board the words, ‘boy’, ‘penguin’, ‘lost’.
3. Play the video and pause it about four-time so students have the time to comment and ask questions if necessary.
4. Ask questions to students, what did the boy find at his door? , did the penguin look sad or happy? , what’s a ‘lost and found’ office?, did the boy want to help the penguin? Where do penguins come from?, etc.
5. Invite students to work in groups of three and retell the story in three parts.
6. Finally, invite some groups to come to the front and share their stories. Ask, was the penguin lost?
Compartir MED en classroom: