A traditional story from Myanmar for students to enjoy and learn about other cultures.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the story. It is not a video so you will have to scroll down and show pictures and text.
2. Read the story to students and pause when necessary to give them the opportunity to ask questions on vocabulary.
3. Ask questions to students about the characters, Theingi and Thuza, what does he want to turn dirt into? Who’s planting bananas? , etc.
4. Show the pictures of the story to students and invite them to retell the story in their own words.
5. Finally, invite students to tell you how they turned dirt into gold.
Compartir MED en classroom: