Video which offers a short story for children to enjoy a nice story and fun characters.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video.
2. Play the video and have students listen to the story.
3. Ask students to identify the characters, then the context.
4. Play the video again and ask students questions, Are the monkey and the crocodile friends? Why is the monkey sharing his apples with the crocodile? Did the crocodile invite the monkey to his house for dinner? etc.
5. Finally, invite students to retell the story in their own words in pairs
Compartir MED en classroom: