Worksheet for students to make sentences using pictures.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and print a photocopy for each student.
2. Before giving students their photocopies, write the title of the story on the board and ask them if they know it.
3. Give students a chance to tell you what the story is about, who the characters are, etc.
4. Give away the photocopies to each student and before starting with the lesson, let them look at all the pictures.
5. Once students finish, ask students to complete the sentences using the pictures for each section.
6. Have students trace and complete the phrases individually. Monitor their work.
7. Finally, encourage volunteers to read the sentences out loud.
Compartir MED en classroom: