Sequence worksheet for students to organize the events of a story.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and print a photocopy for each student.
2. Give the photocopies away and read the title and instructions out loud. Remind students about this story or ask them if they know it and elicit answers.
3. Before starting the activity, ask several volunteers to describe the pictures and what is happening. Make sure students understand them and help with pronunciation.
4. Have students cut out the pictures and arrange them in the correct order individually and check as a class.
5. Once they finish, ask students to color the pictures and then paste them in their notebooks or on a piece of cardstock.
6. Have students write a sentence retelling the story. Help them with vocabulary if necessary.
7. Finally, ask several volunteers to come to the front and share their work with the class and read their story out loud.
Compartir MED en classroom: