Worksheet for students to complete a story by filling the missing letters.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and print a photocopy for each student.
2. Give the photocopies away and read the title and instructions out loud.
3. Before starting the activity, ask several volunteers to describe the pictures they see and say their name out loud. Make sure students understand them and help with pronunciation.
4. Have students fill in the missing letter to complete the words individually and check as a class.
5. Once they finish, ask students to color the pictures and to get in pairs to read the story to each other. Monitor their work.
Compartir MED en classroom: