Worksheet for students to identify their emotions, trace words and interview their classmates.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download and print the file. Make a photocopy for each student.
2. Before you give the photocopies away, review the most common feelings they know.
3. Give away the photocopies and read the title and instructions out loud.
4. Ask students to trace and color the feelings in the first part of the activity. Monitor their work.
5. Once they finish, have students walk around asking their classmates the question and writing their answer until they find a classmate that feels that way.
Compartir MED en classroom: