Worksheet for students to identify moods and emotions and trace their names.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and print a photocopy for each student.
2. Prepare the beam projector to show students the worksheet on the board and teach the moods and feelings if necessary.
3. Give the photocopies away and read the title and instructions out loud.
4. Ask students to trace and read the words and then, have them draw a line to the correct picture. Monitor their work.
5. Have students work with a classmate and check the activity.
6. Then, play charades with the vocabulary. Make sure most students participate.
Compartir MED en classroom: