Worksheet / Handout for students to write statements of a story.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and print a photocopy for each student.
2. Give the photocopies away and read the title and instructions out loud. Remind students about this story.
3. Before starting the activity, ask several volunteers to describe the pictures and what is happening. Make sure students understand them and help with pronunciation.
4. Have students number the pictures in the correct order individually and check as a class.
5. Once they finish, ask students to color the pictures and cut them and paste them in their notebooks for them to write a sentence of what is happening in the story.
6. Finally, ask several volunteers to come to the front and share their work with the class and read their story out loud.
Compartir MED en classroom: