Worksheet / Handout with a short story for students to listen to and to practice reading and answering comprehension questions.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and print a photocopy for each student.
2. Read the instructions aloud and make sure students understand what to do.
3. Read the story out loud and clarify new vocabulary words.
4. Then, have students read the story after you.
5. Continue with the rest of the activity as a group. Read the questions and have students mark their answers.
6. Finally, review students' answers as a group and invite volunteers to read or retell the story out loud.
Compartir MED en classroom: