Video with a nice version of the classic story, The Ugly Duckling.Sugerencia de uso
1. Prepare the beam projector to show students the video on the board.
2. Before starting, the class read the title of the story and ask students what they know about it.
3. Then, project the video and have students read and listen to the story.
4. Ask students: "Who did you see?" "What happened at the beginning, middle and end of the story?" etc. and elicit answers and write them on the board. Make sure most students participate.
5. Play the video again and turn on the subtitles in English on for students to read the story as they listen to it.
6. Finally, have some volunteers retell the story with as many details as they remember it. Help if necessary.
Compartir MED en classroom: