Worksheet / Handout for students to practice reading and sequencing stories, and answering questions.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file, print it and make a photocopy for each student in your class.
2. Have students look at the pictures and encourage them to tell you what the story is about.
3. Have volunteers read the story out loud to practice reading. Ask the rest of the group to read along.
4. Ask students to color the drawings. Give them enough time to do it.
5. Focus students' attention on the questions and answer them as a class.
6. Then, have students write the questions individually.
Compartir MED en classroom: