Worksheet / Handout for students to practice reading and sequencing stories, and answering questions.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and print a photocopy for each student.
2. Invite students to write their names and read the instructions out loud.
3. Have volunteers the story out loud and practice reading it several times as a group.
4. Ask students to make drawings to illustrate the story. Give them enough time to do it.
5. Focus students' attention on the questions and answer them as a class.
6. Have volunteers come to the front and retell the story to the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: