Worksheet / Handout for students to practice reading and sequencing stories, and answering questions.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and print a photocopy for each student.
2. Have students write their names and read the instructions out loud.
3. Read the story out loud and practice reading it as a group.
4. Ask students to make the drawings that represent the story. Give them enough time to do it.
5. Focus students' attention on the questions and answer them as a class.
6. Have volunteers come to the front and retell the story to the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: