Worksheet / Handout for students to practice the spelling and use of the -ing forms.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and print a photocopy for each student.
2. Give the photocopies away and read the title and instructions out loud.
3. Ask several volunteers to read the verbs on the left out loud. Make sure students understand them and help with pronunciation.
4. Review as a class how to form the continuous tense on the board.
5. Have students do the activity individually, if they struggle, have them work in pairs. Monitor their work.
6. Have several volunteers come to the front and write their answers and then have them say a sentence out loud.
Compartir MED en classroom: