Two classical stories for students to practice sequencing and events in order.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and print both stories.
2. Make photocopies of the story you think is more suitable for your students.
3. Give the photocopies away and read the title out loud.
4. Have students read the story and decide its sequence.
5. Ask students to cut and paste the story events in order. Monitor their work.
6. Pair up students and have them retell the story to a classmate.
Compartir MED en classroom: