Interactive game for students to learn new words, expand vocabulary and practice spelling.Sugerencia de uso
1. Have a beam projector ready for everyone to see the game and project it.
2. Divide the class into teams, and tell students the instructions.
3. Start the game and have a student from each team guess the letters to form the words.
4. Assign each team a turn to participate and play the game as many times as necessary.
5. Keep the score on the board. The winner will be the team with more points and more correct answers.
Compartir MED en classroom: