Video with the story of Little Red Riding Hood for students to listen and practice.Sugerencia de uso
1. Prepare the beam projector to show students the video on the board.
2. Before starting, the class discuss as a class the title of the video and elicit what they know about the story.
3. Ask students: "Who will she meet in the forest?". Then, project the video and have students read and listen to the story.
4. Elicit answers for the goal question and write them on the board.
5. Play the video again and have students read the story out loud. Make sure most students participate.
Compartir MED en classroom: