Worksheet / Handout for students to practice question words.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and print a photocopy for each student.
2. Give the photocopies away and read the title out loud.
3. Ask several volunteers to read the statements out loud. Make sure students understand them and help with pronunciation.
4. Focus students' attention on the questions at the bottom of the page and double check their meaning.
5. If possible, have students do the activity individually, if they struggle, have them work in pairs. Monitor their work.
6. Finally, ask several volunteers to answer the questions out loud.
Compartir MED en classroom: