Adapted story by Aesop to encourage students interest in stories.Sugerencia de uso
1. Prepare the beam projector to show students the story on the board.
2. Make sure all students can see clearly.
3. Ask students if they are familiar with the story and have volunteers talk about it.
4. Read the story out loud and have students follow your reading.
5. Ask some comprehension questions at the end. Focus students’ attention on the format, the characters intervention, plot, etc.
6. Practice reading out loud as a class.
Compartir MED en classroom: