Worksheet for students to make their own calendar and identify details in it.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and print a photocopy for each student.
2. Give the photocopies away and have volunteers to describe out loud what it is.
3. Have students complete the calendar according to the actual month. Review the numbers first if necessary.
4. Read the questions out loud as a class, and clarify doubts.
5. If possible, have students do the activity individually, if they struggle, have them work in pairs. Monitor their work.
6. Finally, ask volunteers to read their answers out loud.
Compartir MED en classroom: