Flashcards for students to learn the names of school subjectsSugerencia de uso
1. Download, print and laminate the set of flashcards or have a beam projector ready to project them.
2. Show students the flashcards one by one for them to identify the different subjects.
3. Double check the meaning of the new vocabulary.
4. Practice saying out loud the names of the subjects and have students read them.
5. Play TPR and speaking games until students identify the subjects and their written names.
6. Finally, have students copy the names of the subjects in their notebooks.
Compartir MED en classroom: