Worksheet for students to identify and practice the basic elements of a calendar.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and print a photocopy of the calendar for each student.
2. Give the photocopies away toeach student and read the title and instructions out loud.
3. Ask several volunteers questions about what they see, and have them describe the components of a calendar.
4. Focus students' atention on the questions and go over them as a class.
5. If possible, have students do the activity individually, if they struggle, have them work in pairs. Monitor their work.
6. Finally, have several volunteers say their answers out loud and share their work with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: