PDF file with flashcards about different days of the week.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download and print the set of flashcards or have a beam projector ready to project them.
2. Show students the flashcards one by one and make sure students understand the meaning by double checking them.
3. Then, play some TPR and speaking games as a group for students to learn the vocabulary. You can use this with the song they learned
5. Explain students the difference between weekdays and weekend
4. Finally, have students copy in their notebooks the names of the days they learned and make a drawing for each one.
Compartir MED en classroom: