Worksheeet for students to reinforce knowledge about what living things need to survive.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and print a photocopy for each student.
2. Give the photocopies away and read the title and instructions out loud.
3. Before asking students to do the activity, focus students' attention on the words in the box and have volunteers read and explain each of them.
4. Ask students to complete the activity individually and then check in pairs.
5. Have several volunteers read the statements out loud and check answers as a class.
Compartir MED en classroom: