Worksheet for students to practice asking and answering questions about living beings.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and print a photocopy for each student.
2. Give the photocopies away and remind them about the characteristics of living things. If necessary, read the information in the box.
3. Have students look at the illustrations and identify the objects in each section.
4. Read the questions in the first example and answer them as a class, so students know what to do with the rest of the sections.
5. Ask students to answer all the questions in each section individually.
6. Finally, have students work in pairs for them to practice asking and answering the questions with their classmates.
Compartir MED en classroom: