Worksheet for students to practice asking and answering questions about living beings.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and print a photocopy for each student.
2. Give the photocopies away and read the title and the description in the box aloud. Make sure students understand very well the characteristics of living things.
3. Have students look at the illustrations and identify the objects in each section.
4. Read the questions in the first example and do it as a class so students know what to do.
5. Ask students to answer all the questions in each section.
6. Finally, have students work in pairs for them to practice asking and answering the questions with their classmates.
Compartir MED en classroom: