Video with a short and easy explanation to describe animals step by step.Sugerencia de uso
1. Project the video on the board using a beam projector for everyone to see it.
2. Play the video and have students look at the different steps to describe animals.
3. Pause it for every step and read it aloud. Double check the meaning of the words and phrases that are new to students.
4. Write on the board the different steps and elicit some of the words from students, if they are hesitant, you can always return to the video to check. If you think it is necessary, create a mind map.
5. Have students copy the characteristics in their notebook. To later write a description of their favorite animal with the steps they learned.
Compartir MED en classroom: