Worksheet for students to learn and practice classifying different animals according to their characteristics and habitats.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and print a photocopy for each student.
2. Give the photocopies away and read the title and instructions out loud.
3. Have students name, color and then cut out the animals at the bottom of the page.
4. Ask students to paste the animals in their correspondant habitat.
5. Once students finish, elicit some of the characteristics of both the animals and habitats they live in and have them write them in the correct column.
6. Finally, ask students to work in pairs and describe their charts to each other.
Compartir MED en classroom: