PDF file with flashcards about different types of animals, the ecosystems and environments they live in.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make sure you have the beam projector ready to show these new set of cards to students.
2. Print a copy of the last page of this set of cards.
3. Project the file and have students look and name first at the animals and then, teach them the ecosystem they live in.
4. Do this, with all the pages.
5. Ask students some questions for them to learn to classify the animals in their corresponding environment.
6. Finally, give the photocopies away to each student and have them classify other animals in an enviroment of their choice.
Compartir MED en classroom: