PDF file with mini-flashcards about different types of animals for students personal study.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download and print a set of flashcards for each student.
2. Review as a class the names of the animals by having volunteers read their names.
3. Have different students name some of the characteristics of the animals as a class.
4. Pair up students and ask them to use their cards to play memory.
5. Walk around and monitor students job. As you are walking, ask students at random about the characteristics of some animals and make sure they know them.
Compartir MED en classroom: