Worksheet for students to practice reading, ordering and following instructions.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and print a photocopy for each student.
2. Give the photocopies away and read the title and instructions out loud.
3. Ask several volunteers to read the steps at the bottom of the page out loud. Make sure students understand them and help with pronunciation.
4. Have students say out loud the correct order of the steps as a class.
5. If possible, have students do the activity individually, if they struggle, have them work in pairs. Monitor their work.
6. Have several volunteers come to the front and share their work with the class and reading the steps out loud.
Compartir MED en classroom: