Worksheet for students to practice following steps and making a bear maskSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and print a photocopy for each student.
2. Make sure students have all the materials needed to make their masks.
3. Review all the steps students learned previously and write them on the board.
4. Ask students to cut and the mask of their templates and decorate it following the steps.
5. Have students work individually and monitor their work.
6. Have volunteers come to the front and show their work to the class and talk about the steps they followed.
Compartir MED en classroom: